Important HEAR Announcement!
HEAR Assessments will launch on Tuesday, December 15
Effective, December 15, 2015, the HEAR Assessment function will be available to managers and supervisors.
HEAR Assessments should be conducted as follows:
- For non-supervisors by June 30, 2016
- For supervisors and managers by July 31, 2016
Probationary and Promotional
- During the 5th and 11th month of the employee‘s probationary period
- During the 5th month following a promotion
- Whenever the employee changes supervisors or tasks
- At the supervisor’s or manager's discretion, following a significant improvement or deterioration in performance
- 5-month and 11-month assessment notifications will be automatically released by the Talent Management System for employees whose assessments are due. See assessment job aid below for step-by-step process on how to create a HEAR Assessment.
- Unscheduled assessments must be initiated by managers and supervisors in accordance with the above guidelines. See advertised training dates below to register for an upcoming training session.
This job aid will guide managers and supervisors through the step-by-step process of finalizing a HEAR Assessment that has been automatically released by the system. The work plan must be marked as activated in order to perform the HEAR Assessment.