Traits of a Cub Poster
Design a Poster for Our Cub Traits
Traits of a Cub
You will be designing a poster that has the three traits of a Cub on it using the Lucidpress Document App in your Google Drive. This assignment is also part of a CONTEST!
DUE DATE: Poster is due at the end of class, Wednesday, March 1, 2017
File Name: LastNameFirstNameCubTraits
Using Lucidpress Documents
- You will need to create a new document.
- Name the document [LastNameFirstName]CubTraits
- Go to the right side where it says "PAGE"
- Change the page SIZE to "LETTER (8.5x11)"
- Change the dimensions to INCHES
- Change the orientation to PORTRAIT
- Change the margins to 0.25
The Three Traits of a Cub
Want to see the original poster? Click to view the Student Handbook online.
- Respect: Considerate of others, treats others with civility, courtesy, and dignity; accepts personal differences with other; Works to solve problems without violence; Never intentionally ridicules, embarrasses, or hurts others.
- Character: Does not make excuses or blame others; is accountable for one's own actions; uses good judgement and thinks through the consequences; Exercises self-discipline and self-control; always tries to do what is right, even when it's costly or difficult; is trustworthy and truthful. A CUB IS TRUE TO HIS VERY BEST SELF!
- Perseverance: Learns from mistakes and failures; does not give up just because things seem difficult; does not procrastinate; sets goals, stays focused and seeks opportunity; maintains a positive attitude and looks for the brighter side of situations
Use Your CARP Principles
To Turn In
- SAVE your document
- In Lucidpress go up to File>>Download As
- Choose the option of PDF
- Drag the PDF back into your Google Drive in your class folder
- Copy the share link for the PDF from Google Drive to the corresponding assignment in Canvas.
- Post the PDF in the Padlet to share the design with your classmates.