A Functional Asana Workshop Series
Enhance the functional part of your yoga practice
In this 90-minute workshop, you will:
- Mobilize and create flexibility in your feet and ankles.
- Create a awareness and control in your foundation.
- Learn how to release and balance the muscles that move and stabilize your feet.
- Feel the difference in your CRESCENT LUNGE, HALF MOON, WARRIOR POSES, and more!
- Find fluidity transitioning between poses.
- Decrease aches and pains up the body.
- FEEL the immediate change in your feet...your body...your practice.
- Have FUN!
This is only the beginning
Next in the Series:
Hips and Pelvis
Shoulders to Hands
This class is for mostly everyone, including (and especially) a history of:
- Back Pain/Surgery
- Joint Pain/Surgery/Replacements/Injury history
- Ankle Sprains
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Hammer Toes
- Lacebite (pain/tenderness on the top of the foot)
- Flat Feet
- High Arch
- Knee Pain
Who it's not for:
History of DVT
Carly S. Vernon, Muscular and Movement Specialist
Licensed Orthopedic Muscular Therapist
Certified Anatomy in Motion Therapist
Certified Level 3 NeuroKinetic Therapist
Registered Yoga Instructor/200hr
With gratitude for a successful private practice in Lexington and Winchester, Carly is obsessed with understanding the function of the body: anatomy and movement, how the joints articulate, how the tissue responds, how to piece together the puzzle.
Helping bring information and new awareness to her clients in session and in class is another one of the many fulfilling parts of her job.
Integrated Muscular Therapy
- Deep Tissue/Relaxation/Sports Massage
- Structural Mobilization and Movement Integration Treatments
Available in 60-, 75-, 90-, 120-minute treatments