Rockin' the Nest 4/19-4/23
Calling all Performers
If you would like to audition you must submit a parent permission form via google forms:
Your video must be submitted via Flipgrid. Log into Flipgrid via class link or use your SCUC google student credentials to gain access.
Your video must have following qualifications:
- No longer than 2 1/2 minutes
- Introduce yourself at the beginning of the video by saying, "Hi my name is [FRIST NAME ONLY] and I am in the [SAY GRADE LEVEL]. I will be performing _________"
- Your talent & music (if any) must be SCHOOL APPROPRIATE.
- When done recording your video you must label it with your NAME before submitting it
- What you submit should be the final product ready for the Talent Show premiere
After submitting your video you will not see it because it will be kept as "private". You will be notified if you have been selected via parent email or dojo.
6th Grade Flipgrid Code: 3b7a6150
5th Grade Flipgrid Code: 64a63efa
All submissions & parent forms are DUE by FRIDAY, MAY 14. No late submissions will be accepted.
If you have any questions please contact the Jordan Choir Director, Mrs. Martinez, at email@example.com
Early Release April 23rd
Our Teacher of the Year is... the A.Maz.Ing Jill Miller!
And our Paraprofessional of the Year is... our office ANGEL Sandra Johnson!!!
Just a reminder to reinforce with students... we are still asking our Eagles to keep their masks on throughout the day. Teachers offer breaks as needed, but our Eagles need to keep wearing those masks for a few more weeks.
Please remind students of behavior expectations on our buses. Our drivers work hard to get students to and from school safely. Misbehavior causes distractions that put all of our students at risk.
Please remind students of our dress code policy. Shorts should be mid-thigh or longer. If a student is wearing jeans with rips or tears, these should be mid-thigh or lower also.