Suicide...its 100% preventable!
- Depression and hopelessness.
- Lack of energy and Zest for life.
- Extremely sensitive to what others say or do.
- Giving away possessions.
- Withdraw from family, friends, and social activity.
How to get help:
- Talk to a family member.
- Talk to a friend.
- Guidance Counselor.
- Suicide prevention lifeline. 1-800-273-8255
- Go to a psych-ward.
Verbal Warning Signs
- "I want to die."
- "I don't want to live anymore."
- "I wish I was dead."
- "I won't have to put up with this much longer."
- "I just want to go to sleep and never wake up."