Investment Analyst Position
Kaedan Capital is looking for an analyst to join the team
Kaedan Capital is a private investment firm focused on seed‐early stage investments with focus areas of Internet, Mobile Applications & Services, Digital Media and SaaS. We view active investment involvement as our guideline in creating value. Over more than a decade, Kaedan invested in dozens of companies in these fast developing areas. Notable investments of our team include 5min Media (Acquired by AOL), Playtika (Acquired by Caesars Interactive) and Tvinci (Acquired by Kaltura). Kaedan Capital is looking for a part‐time Analyst (can turn into a full‐time position) to join our team in our offices in Ramat Hachayal, Tel‐Aviv.
The Analyst will be part of the investment team. She/He will take an active role in deal‐flow sourcing initiatives, support in due‐diligence aspects of potential investments as well as conduct market research tasks and support current portfolio companies.
● Adhoc research : Perform business & technology research on markets, companies and themes
the firm is interested in. Develop predictions about how specific markets are evolving, and what
set of entrepreneurs, companies and investors are active in those markets.
● Find companies : Deal‐flow sourcing through online sources and offline events
● Manage companies : CRM management and preliminary screening of potential investments
● Evaluate companies : Due‐diligence support: market, competetive and financial analysis.
● Support companies : Supporting portfolio companies with ongoing activities and research
● Passion for technology & innovation . Early adopter of innovative products & services. Desire and ability to learn new domains and technologies quickly and thoroughly
● High emotional intelligence & interpersonal skills, such that people both inside and outside the firm really want to work with you
● Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
● Proficient oral and written communication skills (both Hebrew and English)
● Ability to juggle multiple items and work on tight deadlines
● Capability to work both independently and as a team player. Ability to perform in an
unstructured environment and take on massive responsibility
● 3rd year student/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Economics, Business Administration or another science degree
● Technological Background is a plus
● Experience in a start‐up environment is a plus
● Established network in the Israeli high‐tech scene is a plus
What we offer
● Interact with top notch hi‐tech entrepreneurs and most promising ventures
● Exposure to innovative and diverse technologies and services
● Fun non formalized environment
● Attend leading hi‐tech events and conferences
● Learn from an experienced team that is eager to also learn from you
To apply for the position, please send your CV to: email@example.com. Use the email title : “YourName ‐ CV”