East Side News
Week of March 13, 2017
ABC's of Student Success
Below are the ABC's of Student Success. Written by Addie Gaines, principal at Kirbyville (Missouri) Elementary School, these 26 mini-essays emphasize the important role that parents play in the achievement of your child in school.
March 13-16th Theme Week!
Monday, March 13th- Hat Day. Bring a special hat to school and get to wear it all day through.
Tuesday, March 14th- Crazy Socks and Crazy Hair- Do either one or both, but bring on the crazy styles for Tuesday.
Wednesday, March 15th- Rainbow Day. Let's see how many different colors we can wear in one day.
Thursday, March 16th- Green Day. How much green can you wear?
East Side PTO Meeting
Wednesday, March 15th, 6:30pm
111 Gleason Street
Jump Rope For Heart
- 3/13/2017: Hat Day
- 3/13/2017: UPK Informational Meeting East Side Library, 6:30p.m.
- 3/14/2017: Crazy Sock and Hair Day
- 3/15/2017: Rainbow Day
- 3/15/2017: East Side PTO Meeting 6:30p.m.
- 3/16/2017: Green Day
- 3/17/2017: No School for Students (Staff Development Day)
- 3/23/2017: UPK Field Trip to the Sugar Shack
- 4/4/2017: Spring Pictures (More info to follow to be sent home)
East Side Elementary School, Gouverneur, NY
We are a Responsive Classroom school, so our belief is that the social and emotional curriculum is just as important as the academic curriculum. We pride ourselves to "Delivering The Promise of A Brighter Future!"
Please visit our Website, Facebook Page and Twitter Feed!