SWAG World History: 4th Six Weeks
Come join us to engage in the world history curriculum!
Our goals for this session include:
- To review the curriculum (Unit 8: Absolutism and Enlightenment, Unit 9: Age of Revolutions, and Unit 10: Industrial Revolution)
- Discuss any concerns
- To go through the lessons that exist for you to utilize, especially the DBQ in Unit 10
- To look at the updated online resources
- To share strategies to use with ELL/SPED students
- To create a calendar for Unit 8 and 9
We will be doing a ELQ - a modified KWL chart. Please write down or keep in mind something you have experienced in teaching Unit 8, 9 and 10 before, or something you expect to experience teaching it for the first time this year.
Outlining Unit 8 and 9
Exit Ticket: ELQ in the Comments Section!
Thank you so much for coming!