Long Term Care
By: Kassidee Freeman
Medicare, Medicaid & More
Where You Live Matters
How to Decide
What makes life worth living?
What do you want for yourself?
Who do you want as your decision maker?
Costs & How to Pay
$21 per hour for home health aide
$229 per day of $6,965 per month for a private room in a nursing home
Life insurances may cover some of the cost but not entirely, but you can pay monthly or a lump-sum of the payment.
Why is long-term care important?
Benefits Of Having Long-Term Care
Medicare and Medicaid
- Do you have rails?
- Is the furniture spread widely? (that a wheelchair can get through)
- Do you have narrow hallways?
- Do you have a shower or bath?
- Do you have carpet or tile?
Long Term Living Arrangements in the South Plains area
- Reaves Roads (Crosbyton)
- Cottage Village Senior Living Community (Lubbock)
- Emeritus at Elmbrook Estates (Lubbock)
- Heartland House Inc (Lubbock)