Come to India for Vacation!
- The tallest Mountain Mt. Everest!
- The Himalayan mountains, the northern boundary of North India.
- The Ganges River, which runs 1,560 miles from the Himalayas to the Bay of Bengal!
Interesting Facts of India
- India has the Second largest population! (1.2 Billion)
- Because of India's location, it experiences periods of heavy rain called Monsoon.
- India is officially known as the republic of India now.
- Different languages are spoken in India. The main ones are Hindi, Bengali, Telugu, Marathi, Tamil, and Urdu.
- The final fact is that India is the seventh largest country by area.
- The Taj Mahal, a mausoleum, is located in the region of Agra
The government of India is a lot similar to the U.S. And the capital is in New Delhi.
India is officially known as the Union government and also is known to be the central government. So it is safe to come here!
The country is classified as a newly industrialized country and India's economy is growing by 7 % over the last two decades. India also became the worlds fastest growing economy in the last quarter of 2014, so its good if you come to India and help India grow!
India Wildlife Tours!
Monday, April 11th, 12am
Kanha National park, India
In India, there are lots of wild animals and exotic birds, and that's why you should come to India and take a tour of the wildlife in India. And you should come with the Natural Habitat Adventures & WWF phone-(800) 543-8917
Come to India Today!
The Taj Mahal Tour
Tuesday, March 29th, 9am
Taj Mahal, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
As you may know, I mentioned the Taj Mahal. A marble mausoleum that is a very famous tourist attraction. You can also come to visit the Taj Mahal instead of having a tour of the wildlife. The Taj Mahal is also the 1st best thing to do once you come to India so you should come to visit this tourist attraction.