Deibler Dispatch - Back to School
Welcome to the 2021-2022 school year! The Deibler staff is thrilled to have all of our dolphins back and learning within the school building. We were very busy during the summer months planning for the VERY BEST school year YET and are excited for all of our upcoming events and activities. Our schoolwide theme is "Together is the Best Place to Be". And it really is THE BEST place to be!!!
In an effort to streamline communication and cut down on paper, most announcements and information will be sent to families through Blackboard Connect and/or Seesaw. It is important that you read the announcements and materials sent electronically. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the office at any time.
I strongly believe that open communication and positive relationships between home and school are key, and encourage you to reach out to me at any time with questions, concerns, compliments or suggestions.
My email address is: email@example.com
Together we will make this a remarkable school year for all of our dolphins!
Casi Plourde, Principal
Arrival will remain the same as last school year:
Arrival for Car Rider Students- Parents please drive through the car rider loop (the loop on the right when facing the school building) and remain in your car. Your child(ren) will exit your vehicle through the right/passenger side door onto the sidewalk.
- Kindergarten Students will exit their car and enter the building through the main entrance doors. School staff will be there to escort your child to the classroom.
- 1st and 2nd Grade students will exit their car and enter directly through the exterior classroom door. Their teacher will be waiting for them at the door.
- 3rd, 4th and 5th Grade students will exit their car and enter the building through the gym doors.
Arrival for Bus Students-
- Kindergarten Students will exit the bus and enter the building through the main entrance doors. School staff will be there to escort your child to the classroom.
- 1st and 2nd Grade students will exit the bus and enter directly through the exterior classroom door. Their teacher will be waiting for them at the door.
- 3rd, 4th and 5th Grade students will exit the bus and walk to their left towards the end of the building. They will enter the school through the side doors (the primary playground door).
*Staff members will be stationed outside to assist the children inside the building. There will also be staff stationed inside to direct all of the children to their classrooms.
If you have not filled out the dismissal survey- please do so now, so that we can make certain our dismissal process is smooth on the first day of school. Please click the link below to fill out the survey.
The dismissal procedure will remain the same as last school year.
PM Kindergarten and grades 1-5 :
Car riders will be picked up in the loop to the right when facing the school. The first car in the loop should pull all the way around the loop to the stop sign. This will allow more cars to enter the loop.
Parents should remain in their vehicle at all times.
Please have a sign with your child(ren)'s name on it displayed on the passenger side window. Please make sure the letters are large enough and easy to read.
Parents should park their car in the lot and meet Mrs. Granite and their child at the main entrance.
Parent's Back-to- School Checklist
· Each year there are several important informational items and tasks that we need parents to complete at the start of the school year. Please click this link to view the back to school checklist.
· Please take time to read through the list and complete the items as soon as possible, preferably no later than the first day of school.
Mark your Calendar!
Thursday, August 26th (2:30pm - 3:30pm) - Meet the Teachers (Grades 1st-5th)
Monday, August 30th - First Day of School for All Students!!!
Monday, September 6th - School Closed
Tuesday, September 7th - School Closed
Monday, September 13th - Spirit Day! Wear Red, White & Blue
Monday, September 13th (9:15am - 10:15am) - PTO Meeting
Tuesday, September 14th (6:15pm - 8:15pm) - Back to School Night (We will be running 3 sessions during that time)
Thursday, September 16th - School Closed
Friday, September 17th (5:30 - 7:30) - Back to School Picnic
Monday, September 27th - Fall Picture Day
5-day Rotation Information:
Click this link to read the 5-day rotation parent letter and calendar.
School District Calendar:
Click here to access the 2021-2022 Pennridge School District calendar.
In an effort to keep all students and staff safe, only office personnel will be permitted in the main office area.
- If your child forgot something that is an absolute necessity and you MUST get it to them during the school day, please have that item labeled with your child's name and their teacher. Once you arrive to school with the item, please buzz in at the front door and you will receive further directions.
- If your child is going to be late to school, please email firstname.lastname@example.org OR call the office. When you arrive, please buzz in at the front door and you will be asked to fill out a late slip.
- If you must take your child out of school early, please send a note in with your child OR email email@example.com. When you arrive, please buzz in at the front door where you will be asked to fill out a green slip and wait in the lobby area for your child.
School office number: 215-257-1146
The USDA has extended a nationwide waiver to allow the Pennridge School District to provide FREE meals to ALL students regardless of need through June 2022. No qualification or identification is needed. All students are eligible to receive free breakfast and lunch.
School menus can be found at: https://www.pennridge.org/Page/1876
Students may purchase snacks after they finish eating their lunch. If you would like your child to have the option of purchasing snacks, please make sure you have money on their account.
Online payments can be made by visiting www.ezschoolpay.com. Ezschoolpay accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or electronic debit of a checking account. Additionally, student purchases can be viewed on this website.
Each student’s ID number is their Pennridge Student ID number. If you don’t have this number, feel free to call the main office.
If you are sending your child in to school with a packed lunch, please make sure that your child is able to open all containers and food items on their own.
Our Fabulous Staff!
Get involved with our PTO!
Hi Deibler Families! The PTO Board is looking forward to an exciting and fun 21-22 school year for our dolphins! With so many events planned for the year, we need your help. If you are interested in joining or leading a committee, please sign up here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0d4aa9af2aa3fbc52-deibler2. If a position interests you, but you want to know more details before signing up, please contact our PTO President at TrishKantorPTO@gmail.com. The PTO Board will also have a table set up during Meet the Teacher and Back to School night for more information.
Mark your calendars... click here to view all the FUN PTO events that are already planned for the 2021-2022 school year!
Please visit the PTO website at:
Additional District Wide Information
- Transportation Information
For information about transportation or to contact transportation, please click this link.
- School District Operations
Click this link to access the Pennridge School District Operations' page where can view the Pest Management and Asbestos Management Plan letters.
- Voluntary Student Accident Insurance
Click this link for information on voluntary student accident insurance.