10 minutes. 10 questions.
Occupation: Photo Shoot Producer/PhotographerBorn in: Albuquerque, New Mexico
Kids: Natasha (10)
Now lives in: Portland, Maine
Interview with Chuck
A Flock of Seagulls and the Fixx. (after seeing my confused expression....) Go download their stuff right now.
2. What are some of your biggest peeves? How many do you want? I don't like when people are not reliable. I also don't like when people say, "I know, right?" (that may have been a personal stab)
3. What is something that people probably don't know about you? I used to be a cartoon artist (I can't tell if he is being serious here)
4. What did you want to be when you were growing up? A pro hockey player or a drummer in a rock band. But I am still growing up so I still want to be both of those things...
5. Tell us a backstory about something in your office. I have a new longboard in there that my daughter Natasha gave me for Christmas. She saw it when we were shopping together and remembered how much I liked it and went back and picked it out to surprise me. It was the first time I realized that she was getting old enough to make those connections in her own mind.
6. If you could go back in time and change or alter any event in history what would it be and why? Good Lord. I was not ready for this interview. I guess when MLK was assassinated. It would have been cool if he hung around a little longer.
7. What are you really afraid of? I literally can't stand ventriloquist dolls. They have scared me for as long as I can remember. I also think the guys that work them are sketch. (agreed!!)
8. If you could describe yourself with one word what would it be? Earnest. (I would have said sarcastic...) :)
9. If you could have dinner with one person (alive or dead) who would it be and why? My initial response is to say one of my favorite authors, Charles Bukowski but now that I think about it...he would be a grumpy bastard to sit and enjoy a meal with. So probably Bob Marley. He seems like he would be the most enjoyable.
10. If you had to give a commencement address at a college graduation, what would be your advice to the youth? This interview is a nightmare. Work hard and go with your instincts? I don't know...can we finish this on Monday? (Definitely feeling like Friday!)