Consumers, the environment, human health, and peace first.
What is Geothermal Energy?
- Minor Environmental impacts
What are the Pros?
- Tax Breaks
- Plants are inexpensive
- Geothermal is a "baseload source"
- Pays off within 3-7 years
- cuts energy bills by 30-40%
"Iceland heats 50% of their homes using Geothermal Energy"
How much does it cost?
-Some plants can charge more during peak demand periods.
-It will cost about 20,000 to 25,000 dollars to install.
- There's no pollution, no greenhouse emissions, and the cooled water is returned back from where it came from.