By: Elijah Roland, Jake Lavoy
· During the 1920s, the American economy was the richest in the world
· Technology played a vital part of the growth of the economy in the 1920s
· Henry Ford created the Model T car which he sold 15 million of by 1927
· Movies came to fame, also helping boom the economy in the 1920s
· The average person earned $5 a day
· 5.6 Million cars were on the road by 1929
· 842.6 Million dollars in sales of the radio in 1929
· Americans average earnings per year in 1924 was $1,303 compared to $592 in 1912
· People invested $18 billion in Businesses in 1920
· Only 21% of families made a total income of under $1,000 in 1929
Roaring Twenties." United States History. U-s-history.com, n.d. Web. 8 Jan. 2016.
"The American Economy During the 1920s." The Gilder Lehrman Institute of American History. The
Gilder Lehrman Institute of American History, n.d. Web. 8 Jan. 2016.