Merryhill School News
Enrollment for the 2018-2019 school year
You will receive a discounted early registration price if registration is complete and paid by February 28th. Take advantage of this great opportunity to continue with us into the next school year!
We also look forward to sharing more about our Kindergarten program with our rising Kindergarten families at the Information Meeting on Tuesday, January 23rd at 6;45 p.m. All of our Pre-Kindergarten through 5th Grade students will participate in Step Up Day on Friday, February 16th as they get to experience what it will look like as a future Merryhill Kindergarten, First Grade, etc. student. This is an awesome day for our students!
Our Intermediate students will also spend the morning of Friday, February 23rd "Stepping Up" to Pre-Kindergarten!
Daddy and Daughter Dance - February 16th
The dance will be held on Friday, February 16th from 7:00-9:00 p.m. This is a wonderful evening of dinner, dessert, and wonderful memories for our girls and the special adults in their lives! Dinner seating times will be at 7:00 and 7:30 p.m.
Tickets will go on sale next Monday for our Daddy and Daughter Dance. They will be on sale in both offices. They will be $20 for adults, $10 for students 4 and older, and $5 for students 3 and younger. Tickets will be available through Tuesday, February 6th.
Year End Receipts
School Day Hours
Parenting Resources - Connecting with our children
In our very busy lives, we do not often enough get the time to have quality time with our children. This link is an article of some nice ways to connect with your children.
Open House / STEM Night
Family of the Week
Complete these three short questions about your family. Send your family photo to email@example.com.
- January 19: Kindergarten enrichment trip to Dallas Zoo
- January 19: Yankee Candle fundraiser begins
- January 19: Spirit Day - wear your Merryhill spirit shirt
- January 23: 3rd Grade parent meeting 6:00 p.m.
- January 23: Kindergarten Information Meeting for Pre-Kindergarten parents 6:45 p.m.
- January 24: 1st and 3rd Grade enrichment trip to Perot Museum
- January 25: Western Day - Elementary students are NOT required to wear uniforms this day.
- January 26: Fantastic Friday
- January 26: Pre-Kindergarten Circus 3:00 p.m.
- January 30: 2nd Grade enrichment trip to Grapevine Aquarium
- January 31: 100th Day of School
- February 1: Kindergarten Club
- February 2: 4th Grade enrichment trip to Ft. Worth Stock Show