NO TO ANIMAL TESTING
Do you think its wrong?
What is animal testing?
Animals are being used for medical research for cosmetics,medication,and procedure then are being killed. Mice,monkeys,cats,dogs,and rabbits are being used in research .Animal testing started in the third and fourth century B.C. in Greece.people think that its better to test on animals because they are mammals and react the same way we do but they don't.Animals should not be tested on because in animal testing, countless animals are being experimented on then killed after their use.
Researching on animals causes them to suffer.
- The People For the Ethnic Treatment of Animals Organization stated that 103,764 of animals that were made to feel pain did not get anything to reduce the pain
- The Peta organization said last year 489,262 animals were put in pain or distress
- Ian Murnaghan, who wrote "Using Animals For Testing, Pro's vs. Con's" also said other animals are injured and will still live, but in captivity for the rest of their lives being sick and lonely
When animal testing, animals are not treating properly.
- The People For the Ethnic Treatment of Animals Organization said there is no way know to know if small mammals like mice,bird,and hamsters feel pain.
- In labs small animals like mice,and hamsters live in small white clear cages the size of a shoe box stated the People For the Ethnic Treatment of Animals Organization
- Also the Peta Organization added that animals who get tested on half the time, the information never gets out to the public if their testing was correct or wrong.
The cost of animal testing is insane!
- The Peta Organization adds that animal testing is more than $16 billion in taxpayer money.
The price of testing goes up every year by almost $1,000,and we have to pay more taxes.
- The animals must be fed,housed,cared,and treated with drugs which cost over$300 a month.by: People For the Ethnic Treatment of Animals Organization
PeTA Anti Animal Testing