AP Literature and Composition
Ms. Sorel (email@example.com)
Why take AP Literature and Composition?
2. You can visit all nine levels of Hell in The Inferno.
3. You finally learn why the phrase "To be or not be, that is the question" is such a big deal.
4. You want to learn how to make your own human being or become a vampire.
How does AP Literature and Composition benefit me?
2.You can earn college credit through AP testing.
3.You will impress college admission officers, as success in a difficult class shows college potential.
4. You will develop solid critical thinking skills.
5. You will be surrounded by others in class who are just as nerdy as you.
Works of Literature read in AP Literature and Composition
Become College Ready
AP Literature and Composition Exam
- The exam is given in May.
- There is a multiple-choice section containing 55 questions. Students have 60 minutes to complete the section and it is 45% of the exam.
- There is a free response section containing three essay prompts. Students have 120 minutes to complete and it is 55% of the exam.
- With the right score, the student can receive college credit and possibly be exempted from basic English courses in college.