Why Or Why Not.?
We Should Have Standardized Test...
- The tests don’t actually measure the skills we want students to learn, such as critical thinking, creativity and complex problem solving.
- The tests aren't reliable measures of how much students know and how well teachers can teach.
- Schools spend too much time prepping for mediocre, unreliable exams, especially at struggling schools where students could benefit from more enrichment.
We shouldn't have standardized testing because...
- Students stress to much about passing the test.
- Most students never even commend the standardized tests.
- The tests aren't always at the students level.
- The standardized test keep students from passing to the next grade
- The test doesn't even go in the grade-book most of the time.
- Its a waste of the states money.
- The scores come in late.
- THE STANDARDIZED TEST IS A WASTE OF STUDENTS TIME, TEACHERS TIME, & THE STATES TIME. We could be doing way much BETTER things than to be taking standardized tests.
- We already take enough tests ANYWAYS.