Peter The Great
Navy is as important as gravy!
Full name: Peter Alekseyevich Romanov
Date of birth: June 9, 1672
Place of Birth: Moscow, Russia
Government Style: Monarchy
3 Major Accomplishments
- He built the first real Russian navy, and used it to secure a number of notable military victories.
- Peter The Great built the formation of St. Petersburg.
- He raised taxes and increased revenues by 600% between 1680-1724.
2 reasons/characteristics Peter The Great is the best for a Monarchy government
- He cared for the military because he built the first real navy.
- He wanted money for the government because he raised taxes.
Peter the Great: A Biography