The Final Week of 6th Grade!
Just like that- the last week of school has arrived! We spend time finishing up loose ends, practicing for promotion, attending field trips, signing yearbooks, and conclude with promotion.
Summer Reading Gives You Superpowers!
The Egg Drop Competition is today! Ask your child to tell you about it.
I am David
We watch the movie on Tuesday. We will snack on popcorn, lemonade, and Red Vines. Thank you for your donations.
We leave for our field trips immediately after promotion practice (9:30) on Wednesday and Thursday. Parents drivers, please meet us in front of the school at 9:15. Thank you so much for your help!
- 6th grade promotion is on Friday, June 19th.
- 8:00 am
- Please, no siblings
- Wear nice clothing, no jeans, please
- Girls may not wear spaghetti straps or strapless dresses
- 6th grade sings the song, "Count on Me" by Bruno Mars
- Students return their chair to the classroom in exchange for their report cards
- Students are dismissed from school immediately after promotion (approximately one hour)
- The 6th grade beach party starts at noon at Moonlight Beach (See parents email for more information)
- Exciting Times! Summer Vacations! :)
This Final Week
June 15 Egg Drop
June 15 Buddies
June 16 I am David movie
June 17 San Diego Country Fair (drivers needed)
June 18 Boomers (drivers needed)
June 19 Promotion, Report Cards, 6th Grade Beach Party