How to stay safe
Secutiry online tips, be aware
- Keep personal information to yourself
- Be careful who you lend your phone to; they can easily extract information about you.
- Never leave receipts on the ground or put them in the bin.
- Consistently update you privacy settings on social networking websites.
- Be careful that you don't purchase items from fake websites.
- Keep passwords to yourself.
Forensic computing is the ability to retrieve information off of a wiped hard-rive.
Viruses can be obtained from downloading content off of the internet or signing up for fake / illegal websites
Personal Identification Numbers are the numbers on your credit card or bank card. Keep the number to yourself and do not share it for safety.