Creating fully-formed followers of Jesus Christ!
Pastor's Weekly Visit
Dear PCC Family,
I love fall, with its no nonsense “back to routines” kind of feel. Many of us have lived our lives around the school calendar—as students, then parents, and many as teachers and administrators. Even at church we tend to lean on the school calendar for ministries—Sunday School, youth group, small groups. One routine that I hope you’ll revisit is attending Sunday church services in person. Of course, illness, travel, or other reasons may make our livestream service your best option. But whenever possible, we’ll grow and serve best in the fellowship of others. Let God guide you, and I’ll see you soon.
P.S.— Take a moment to listen to this week’s Pastoral Visit video about rejoicing daily.
Missions Celebration October 1st – 3rd
Theme: “God’s Mission Has a Church”
Key Note Speaker - Rev. Dr. Rodger Woodworth
Friday Night 7pm:
Stories from our Laborers!
8am Men's Breakfast Fellowship with Rev. Dr. Rodger Woodworth
8am Women's Breakfast Fellowship with Wende Woodworth
Saturday Night 5pm:
God’s Mission Makes an Old Song New - Psalm 96
An evening of worship and dinner with our guest speaker!
8:45am & 11am Services
Saints For God’s Mission - 1 Peter 2:9-12
Message from Rev. Dr. Rodger Woodworth
No registration necessary!
Have You Read Our Ministry Newsletters lately?
Click here to access the PCC Prayer Connection Newsletter
Click here to access the VY Student Ministry Newsletter
Click here to access the PCC Women Together Newsletter
Click here to access the Vertical Kids Ministry Newsletter
Click here to access the College & 20's Newsletter
Click here to access the Missions Newsletter
Click here to access the Care Package Project Updates
Download the PCC App
Thank you, PCC family, for your patient cooperation with the masking policy at church over the past year. NYS has adopted the Center for Disease Control’s (CDC) Interim Public Health Recommendations for Fully Vaccinated People. In most settings, including church, vaccinated people will not be required to wear a mask or maintain social distancing. However, NYS still requires unvaccinated individuals to wear masks in all public settings and public venues. As a result of the new state guidance, here is our current safety policy.
1. Prayerfully consider wearing a mask even if you’ve been fully vaccinated until the whole church family can be mask-free as a way to demonstrate love and maintain unity with the church.
2. If you are fully vaccinated you will no longer be required to wear a mask while attending Sunday services at PCC. If you are unvaccinated, you are still required to wear a mask pursuant to NYS policy.
3. We recommend that anyone who has health concerns continue to wear a mask, even if you have been vaccinated.
4. Following NYS policy for schools, all children, youth, and their teachers will be required to wear masks during their Sunday School classes at least until the end of the school year.
5. It’s always prudent to use the hand sanitizers strategically located throughout the church building.