Carnival Update

In case of rain....

Since the forecast shows potential rain this weekend, we want you to know our alternate plans for the carnival.

If it appears the weather will not cooperate on Saturday, we will cancel the rides & inflatables. A refund will be offered for all wristbands purchased during the pre-sale.

The other activities, games and concessions will take place

as scheduled from 3-7 inside the school building.

If we will not have the outside attractions, you will receive a phone call by 9:00pm on Friday.

* Please make sure your correct number is on record with the office.