iPads in the Classroom
1. You may NOT click on the "Settings" icon. Pushing this will result in loss of iPad privileges.
2. When the teacher is talking please close the iPad cover.
3. Only go to assigned apps.
What is a QR Code?
How to Create a QR Code
* type URL
* click on shorten URL
* click on details of your URL
* QR code will be in the upper right hand corner
* click on QR code
* print and hand QR code so that it can be scanned
App to scan QR Codes
qrafter is an app used to scan QR codes
When scanned this QR code leads the student to a google doc to respond to questions.
Some Favorite Apps
Interactive Whiteboard that can record record voice and images from the screen.
Randomly call on students by selecting a stick from the can.
Create a puppet or two, set the scene and record!
Another interactive whiteboard that users can write an record ideas, thinking, etc.
Tool to organize and label thoughts and ideas.
lino - sticky and photo sharing
"Corkboard" that sticky notes and images can be pinned to. Great for organizing