Internet Safety for Kindergarteners
The Safe Way to Learn and Have Fun Online!
Rules to Help You Stay Safe
- Don't use the computer or the Internet without the help of a parent or teacher.
- Don't click on any outside links because they may harm your computer.
- If the computer begins doing strange things, ask an adult for help.
- Only go on websites that you know are safe.
- Don't talk to strangers online.
- Never give out information about yourself while you are online.
Check out this video about Internet Safety Tips!
Internet Safety for Kids K-3
The Golden Rule of Internet Safety
Always remember that the Internet can be a fun and exciting way to learn new things, but only if you use it the right way. You must be careful to keep yourself and your computer safe.
Fun, Safe, and Highly Recommended Websites
The Internet is a WONDERFUL tool, you just have to know how to use it properly!
Citations and Resources
- Discovery Kids (n.d.). Fanpop. Retrieved January 28, 2013, from http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/truth-or-scare/images/31747153/title/discovery-kids-photo
- Fun and Games Fun Brain – Newport Public Library. (n.d.). Newport Public Library. Retrieved January 28, 2013, from http://www.newportlibraryri.org/npl/kids/kids-online/fun-and-games-2/fun-brain/
- Internet Safety for Kids K-3 - YouTube. (n.d.). YouTube. Retrieved January 29, 2013, from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89eCHtFs0XM
- Media - Knightdale Elementary. (n.d.).Knightdale Elementary - Home. Retrieved January 28, 2013, from http://www.knightdaleeswcpss.net/media.html
- Your Kid's First Computer (n.d.). Entertainment Parenting. Retrieved January 28, 2013, from http://www.sheknows.com/living/articles/819493/Your-kid-s-first-computer-What-to-look-for