George Mason University
George Mason has a variety of different clubs such as choral groups, concert band, dance, theater, opera, newspaper, and many more.
They have sororities and fraternities.
This school also offers a variety of sports such as badminton, baseball, basketball, bowling, cross country, diving, fencing, field hockey, football, golf, and lacrosse.
- There are 22,343 undergraduate students.
- 61% of students meet financial aid requirements.
- The average financial aid package is $12,243.
- Most popular majors among the students would be business/marketing, English, social sciences, psychology, biology, and liberal arts.
- 70% of first year students live in college housing.
Freshman are permitted to have cars.