Aquin Summer Checklist
√ Preschool Moved
. . . well . . . still a little unpacking left . . .
With the awesome donation of the services of '2 Men and a Truck', the task of packing and moving the Preschool furniture, supplies and necessities from our St. Joe's Campus to our new St. Thomas Campus was greatly reduced. Many, many thanks to the Christensen family for offering and donating this amazing service. And the 3 gentlemen who did all of the work were incredible. We highly recommend them!
Now on to the sorting and organizing . . .
√ Register for Miles and Minutes
√ 2019-20 Sport Requirements
- All 2019-20 Aquin athletes in Grades 5-12 must have a current physical on file.
- Students in grade 6 and 9 must have a complete physical, which covers the sports physical requirement.
- The 'sports physical' does not meet the 'complete physical' requirement.
- Click on the box to the right for all of the FHN Sports Physical dates and locations.
SPORTS PHYSICAL FORMS:
- Click here for the FHN Consent Form: This parental consent form is only needed if the parent does not accompany their student(s) who are minors.
- Click here for the IHSA Physical Form: This form is also available at the clinic. Completing it prior to your visit, just saves some time.
MANDATORY ATHLETIC MEETING:
All student athletes and parents must attend 1 Mandatory Athletic Meeting.
- Aquin students and parents present at the athletic meeting held after Mass on Monday, June 3 have fulfilled this requirement for participation in Aquin Athletics in 2019-20.
- If a student was absent on Monday, June 3, or not a student at Aquin in 2018-19, he or she must attend one of the meetings held this summer.
Wednesday, June 26 . 6:30pm
Thursday, July 25 . 6:30pm
- Sport Fees must be paid for a student to practice for their season.
- Senior High Fee per Sport: $125
- Junior High (5-8th) Fee per Sport: $85
√ 2019-20 Registration
- Complete registration for the 2019-20 school year. (We currently have 57 students who have one or more items missing from their registration.) Please complete these items as soon as possible so we can plan accordingly for the upcoming year.
- Monday, June 10-Friday, August 2
- Monday-Thursday . 8am-1pm, Closed on Friday