The story of the unwanted girl
The unwanted girl (charecter analysis)
Aldine Yen Mah is a courageous, confident, and courteous girl. The Mah family considered Aldine bad luck because her mother died after her birth. She encounters a painful childhood as she wants love, and understanding from her step mother, father and siblings. She has a very shy , calm , and respectful personality.
Where she is from
Main charecters- Yen Jun Lin (Adeline) , Father , Niang (Step mother) , Aunt Baba
Setting- 20th century China , Tianjin , Shanghai , and Hong Kong
1. Her Nai Nai (Grandmother) Passes away
2. Her family moves from Tianjin ,China to Shanghai , China.
3. She meets her good friend Wu Chun-me
4. Her parents send her away to "Orphanage"
1.Adeline goes back to her school
2.She enters a Play-writing competition
3. Her father tells her that she had won the Play-writing competition