- Born 1477 in Peive di Cadore, Italy
- Spent most of life in VeniceItaly
- Was educated at the Venetian school of Art
- Married to young lady named Cecilia
- Had two daughters and sons.
- Created paintings
- Such as Venus of Urbino, The feast of the Gods, and Man with a Glove
- had no known Patrons
- The first picture is of Titian himself.
- The second picture is called Portrait of Charles V
- it was created in September 1548
- Nothing special was used to create this painting
- I find this picture interesting because it is simple unlike many of his other pictures with are full of other objects and people that distract the looker from the main topic.
- This picture exemplifies humanism because it shows the importance of one man instead of a god or divine being.
- In this case King Charles the V