Local News Update
- The First Precept: I vow to support all living creatures, and refrain from killing.
- The Second Precept: I vow to respect the property of others, and refrain from stealing.
- The Third Precept: I vow to regard all beings with respect and dignity, and refrain from objectifying others.
- The Fourth Precept: I vow to be truthful, and refrain from lying.
- The Fifth Precept: I vow to maintain a clear mind and refrain from harming myself or others with intoxication.
The final resting place for Buddishts is known as Nirvana (also the name of a very good rock band), they say it's the perfect place for peace and happiness. In Buddihsm Nirvana is the highest state someone can attain. Buddihsm affects the daily lives of its followers by showing them a different way of living life, and teaching them valuable lesson, making everything safe and peaceful for them. Buddishm is a training of art everyday, giving people a simple life to live making it easy for them.