November and December will be on various City of Chandler fields so please watch your newsletters and calendar! The calendar has map links for every event. Starting in January our new home should be Chuparosa under the lights!
8U will now end practice at 90 minutes. 10U remains the same practice time.
- Saturday, November 21: 8-10am, Chuparosa Field 2 (East) 8/10U practice cancelled
- Tuesday, November 24, 6-8pm, Chuparosa Field 2 (East)
- Thursday, November 26 HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
- Saturday, November 28: 8-10am, Chuparosa Field 2 (East)
Lax4Life Charity Tournament - December 11-13, Maricopa Copper Sky
Opening Day Jamboree Games - January 23
Fan Wear / Gaitors / Masks
The Fan Wear site needs some updating. Items come available and get discontinued all the time. Would anyone be interested in playing pseudo shopper and setting us up with more logo items in our store? Contact Leslie for the login.
I've also ordered face shields that attach to the player's helmet. Breathable on the field, but some more protection.
INCLEMENT WEATHER REMINDER
We will still practice if it’s wet or raining, but if the fields are extremely soggy we will cancel. If it is lightning in the vicinity, we will cancel for safety. If practice is already in session the coaches will move the players to safe cover. We will issue notice via Remind (text) and Facebook that it’s time to get the players early, or that we have to cancel. Email doesn’t work well with large distribution groups on a cell phone so please be sure to check your texts and/or Facebook for an update if there’s any question.
Remind (text notices) - Text @LAXBIRDS to 81010. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Regular Season Registration Is Open - LAST CALL!
*** Please get registered even if your player won't attend practice until later. We have to get the uniform order prepared and submitted to receive them in time for games! ***
12/14U Registration Click Here
(we add $0.30 + 2.9% to cover the merchant transaction fee)
If you are due a partial refund for the 2020 shortened season, just remove the amount from the base total. The registration form will let you enter the amount you are paying.
COVID-19 GUIDELINES WILL BE FOLLOWED
- Stay at home if you are sick
- Maintain social distancing of 6'
- Coaches and volunteer staff will wear masks
- Team equipment will be sanitized
- Do not share equipment or water bottles
- Mouthguards should remain in at all times! Hands used to touch a removed mouthguard should be sanitized before touching anything or anyone.
- Please bring your own water!
- Bring tissues and hand sanitizer
- Please come dressed and ready to train, entering field just before practice
- Parents are encouraged to remain in their vehicles
Happy Birthday Ethan & Henry!
(See below for instructions to subscribe or add it to your own Gmail calendar)
Firebirds HKC3ZD Pumas K7B6KN Vortex R7PNSQ Huskies 9XZQBC OTL Split B2XYQW
Subscribe to Team Calendar
If you are a Google Calendar/Gmail user:
From our website, choose Teams, Firebirds. You will see the calendar on this page. At the bottom right is a '+' sign and Google Calendar logo. Click this and it will add the Firebirds calendar to your own. You can now choose to set alerts.
From your Google Calendar, Drop Down the arrow in the left-hand pane next to "Other Calendars". Choose "Add by URL". Enter this link: https://calendar.google.com/calendar?cid=NjRzcDhuNGpxMjU0ZzJvaWE0ZTgyYjE0cm9AZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ
Please use the following address to access the Firebirds calendar from other applications:
- You can copy and paste this into any calendar product that supports the iCal format. https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/64sp8n4jq254g2oia4e82b14ro%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
Remind (last minute text notifications)
If you would like to subscribe (free) text @LAXBIRDS to 81010. You can unsubscribe at any time.