Santiago Dual Enrollment
Program and Application Information
Benefits of Dual Enrollment at Santiago 2020
Santiago High School's 3-Year Plan
Fall 2021 Course Information
High School Application Instructions March 2020
Or use the application instructions below to help you apply to the program
- Wait two (2) business days to receive your “Welcome to Norco College” email sent from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Search through all folders (including junk/spam) for “Welcome to Norco College” email sent from email@example.com
- Save your RCCD/Norco College student ID# and student email address, you will need this information to (1) submit student/parent authorization form and (2) to register for classes later (on or after your assigned registration date & time).
- Wait to receive your admissions email from Norco College before you submit your authorization form, the email takes at least 2 business days to receive after you have submitted an online application:
- You will need to know your student ID# and college email address to fill out the authorization form
- Your student ID# and college email address will be found in your “Welcome to Norco College” email, from (firstname.lastname@example.org) Norco College
- You MUST be signed in to your RCCD college email account (ending in @student.rccd.edu) in order to submit your student/parent authorization form Student/Parent Authorization form:
- Student/Parent Authorization form
Watch the video below to help guide you during the registration process via webadvisor.
How to register June20
This “steps for admission” page will help you stay on track with the dual enrollment process
Need additional assistance?
You may contact Ms. Rachel Rodriguez
Dual Enrollment | College Transition
When contacting Ms. Rodriguez please include:
- Your Full name (First & Last name)
- Your RCCD (Norco College) Student ID# or Date of Birth
- Include a message describing what you need help with (include a screenshot/image) to better assist you.
You may also contact:
Jon Shaw: Assistant Principal, Santiago- Dual Enrollment Coordinator
Mr. Nate Theune: Counselor, Santiago- Dual Enrollment Counselor