Use multimedia applications to make video presentations.
The 3 apps shown below can be added to your existing AISD Google Drive account. Here's how to add them to a Google Drive.
Create a video by building a slide presentation with timing, sound and special effects. (Free account allows you to export 480p video files by publishing to your PowToons account.)
Use this video editor to turn images, clips, text and sound into a short video file. (Free account allows you to export up to 5 minutes of 720p video per month.)
Create a video by building a slide presentation with timing, sound and special effects. (Free account allows 25 exports to YouTube in 480p video.)
- Did I choose appropriate images to reflect my topic/subject matter?
- Do I have variety in my images?
- Have I edited video clips to cut out "down time" and maintain a steady pace?
- Have I used pan and zoom features to add a sense of movement to still images? (add interest, focus the audience)
- Does my use of background images and overall color scheme support my topic without distracting?
- Is my text font legible? Did I use consistent font(s)? (try not to use more than 3 fonts)
- If I used transitions, are they too distracting or do they help move the story forward?
- If I made a voice track, is it clear and easy to understand?
- Is my background music appropriate to the theme of my topic?
- Are the sound levels comfortable and clear without distracting?