Important updates and news 11/29/2021
Week Fifteen (Fall Semester)
Welcome back from Fall Break! I hope you are all rested and rejuvenated to push through the last 3 weeks of the Fall Semester.
Important news, announcements and opportunities are below.
Important Announcements for Families & Students
- Tell us what you think! Fill out the School Experience Survey HERE if you are a parent or guardian. Students - your link is in your email! Need help? Click HERE
- There is a Governing Board/SSC meeting this Wednesday, at 5:30 PM. The link is in the calendar.
- Computer Science Education Week starts December 4th! Check out all the awesome activities here.
- Families, please fill out this Vaccination Survey to let us know your plans regarding the vaccine requirement.
- All students age 12 and above must be Vaccinated by January and upload proof of vaccination to Daily Pass. Click HERE for more info.
- STEM Academy's weekly Covid-19 test is Wednesdays on campus. If you are absent, get tested on your own at one of these locations.
- All students and staff must show a Daily Pass QR Code to access campus each day at 7:30 AM! Learn how to get a Daily Pass by clicking here. (dailypass.lausd.net)
- Everyone must wear a mask and keep it on when on campus! Masks can only be removed when eating or drinking. Eating must take place outdoors only!
- Do you need help? Check out these community resources!
Not Getting Phone and Text Notifications?
Parents and employees can choose to Opt back into receiving Outreach (general) messages by calling (855) 502-7867 from any phone number that was previously Opted-Out.
You can also sign up for Parent Portal and get notifications on the Schoology App!
We are here to help! Call 323-817-6461 M-F 8-4PM
News for Teachers
Announcements & Reminders for Teachers & Staff
- Please send a committee representative to the Governing Board meeting on Wednesday at 5:30 PM.
- CS and UC college apps are due Tuesday!
- We will be Covid-19 Testing on Wednesday in the following order: 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th grade for periods 4, 5, 6 and 7 respectfully.
- Did you know you can find commonly used links for staff on our website HERE?
- Help us with contact tracing by uploading your accurate seating charts WITH last names HERE (LAUSD account login required).
- ALWAYS check in at the STEM office first thing in the morning with your Daily Pass! Review the Daily Pass guide by clicking here.
Soundtrap for LAUSD Educators!
Click HERE for Week 14 resources for you and the classroom centered around SEL wellbeing, community building & presentation templates!