By: Kailey Basten
Cyber Bullying Facts
- 1 in 3 teens are cyber bullied
- 1 in 6 preteens are cyber bullied
- In some cases, kids being bullied in person, are also bullied online.
- Pictures, videos, and texts can be posted or sent anonymously, so it is difficult and sometimes almost impossible to find the originator.
Ways to Prevent Cyber Bullying
- Parents, check what you children are posting online.
- Double check before you post something.
- Parents limit what your children are allowed to be on.
- Make sure your posts, texts, or emails are not insulting to others, nor embarrassing to you or someone you know.