Finley-Oates Elementary School
August 19, 2019 - August 23, 2019
- All classes begin at 7:40 am.
- Dismissal for Kindergarten and First Grade is 3:05 pm.
- Dismissal for Second and Third Grades is 3:15 pm.
- Anyone picking up a student before 2:50 must bring a valid government-issued photo ID (ex: driver's license).
- Parents may drop-off on the west side of the building, or go through the drive on the north side.
- Please do not drop students off at the front doors (east side). Parents must walk students in if entering from the front.
Summer Reading Deadlines
Friday, August 23rd - Summer Reading BINGO Cards due
Saturday, August 31st - End of the Texoma Youth Council Summer Reading Contest
Tuesday, September 3rd - All Texoma Youth Council Summer Reading Contest Entries Due
Friday, September 6th - End of the Scholastic Summer Reading Challenge (Online)
Homework U will begin in September!
Scan the QR Code above to go to our website!
The Bonham Independent School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, or disability in matters affecting employment or in providing access to programs. Inquiries related to the policies of the Bonham Independent School District should be directed to: Superintendent, Bonham ISD, P.O. Box 490, Bonham, Texas 75418. Telephone number is 903-583-5526, extension 1100.