Triple berry blend: 1 1/2 cups mixed blackberries, strawberries and raspberries with 1 cup each milk and ice, and sugar to taste.
Kool-aid: Grab your supplies of...
1 cup of sugar
2 quarts of water (8 cups of water)
2 quart Pitcher or container of your choice
Brita filter (optional)
Need for a good drink (Not optional)
A packet of your favorite type of Koolaid.
place all in the pitcher and mix well
3 boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into 1” chunks)
Oil (for deep frying)
1 cup all purpose flour
2 teaspoons salt
½ teaspoon ground black pepper
½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon paprika
1 cup milk
Step 1: Heat oil in a deep-fryer to 375 degrees. In a large bowl combine flour, salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, and paprika. In a small bowl whisk together egg and milk. Dip each piece of chicken in the egg mixture, and then roll in the flour mixture. Repeat so that each piece of chicken is double coated. Refrigerate the breaded chicken for 20 minutes.
Step 2: Fry chicken in the hot oil in batches until the outside is nicely browned and the juices run clear (about 5 minutes per batch). Drain on paper towels. Repeat until all of the chicken is gone.
Step 3: Mix fried chicken bits with BBQ wing sauce.
- 3 medium russet potatoes
- Vegetable oil
- 5 bacon slices
- 1 1/4 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 1/4 cups grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3/4 cup chopped green onions
- Sour cream Preheat oven to 425°F. Scrub potatoes; pat dry. Rub skins with oil. Place potatoes on baking sheet. Bake until potatoes are tender, about 1 hour. Cool. Maintain oven temperature. Cut each potato lengthwise into quarters. Scoop out centers, leaving 1/2-inch-thick layer of cooked potato on skins. Oil baking sheet. Place skins, skin side down, on sheet, spacing 1 inch apart. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.Cook bacon in heavy large skillet over medium heat until brown and crisp. Drain. Chop bacon. Transfer to medium bowl. Add cheeses, parsley and cayenne; stir to blend. Sprinkle cheese mixture atop skins. Bake until skins are crisp and cheese mixture melts, about 25 minutes.Transfer skins to platter. Sprinkle with green onions; top with dollops of sour cream and serve. INGREDIENTS 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced 1 tablespoon vegetable oil 2-3 tablespoons Jamaican jerk rub
Jamaican Jerk chicken bites: Place chicken, oil and rub in resealable plastic bag; knead bag to coat chicken. Spray (10-in.) Skillet with vegetable oil; heat over medium heat 1-3 minutes or until shimmering. Add chicken and cook 7-9 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and no longer pink in center. Transfer to serving platter and serve.
INGREDIENTS: (hdr) (hdr) CHOCOLATE CRUMB CRUST(recipe follows) 3 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened 3/4 cup granulated sugar 3 egg 1/3 cup dairy sour cream 3 tablespoons all purpose flour 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1/4 teaspoon salt 1 cup HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips, melted 1 cup REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips, melted HERSHEY'S Fudge Topping(optional) Sweetened whipped cream(optional)
Heat oven to 350°F. Prepare CHOCOLATE CRUMB CRUST.
Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl until smooth. Add eggs, sour cream, flour, vanilla and salt; beat until well blended.
Place half of batter (about 2-1/2 cups) in separate bowl. Stir melted chocolate into one bowl of cream cheese mixture and melted peanut butter chips into the second. Spread chocolate mixture in prepared crust. Gently spread peanut butter mixture over chocolate mixture. Do not stir.
Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until center is almost set. (For less cracking of cheesecake surface bake in water bath.) Remove from oven to wire rack. With knife, loosen cake from side of pan. Cool completely; remove side of pan. Cover; refrigerate.
To serve, drizzle each slice with fudge topping and whipped cream, if desired. Cover; refrigerate leftover cheesecake. Makes 12 servings.
CHOCOLATE CRUMB CRUST: Heat oven to 350°F. Combine 1-1/2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs (about 45 cookies, crushed), 1/2 cup powdered sugar, 1/4 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa and 1/3 cup butter or margarine (melted) in medium bowl. Press onto bottom and 1 inch up sides of 9-inch spring form pan. Bake 8 minutes; cool. Brownies: INGREDIENTS 1 1/4 CUPS SUGAR 3/4 CUP PLUS 2 TABLESPOONS UNSWEETENED COCOA POWDER (NATURAL OR DUTCH-PROCESS) 1/4 TEASPOON SALT 1/2 TEASPOON PURE VANILLA EXTRACT 2 COLD LARGE EGGS 1/2 CUP ALL-PURPOSE FLOUR 2/3 CUP WALNUT OR PECAN PIECES (OPTIONAL) SPECIAL EQUIPMENT: AN 8-INCH SQUARE BAKING PAN 10 TABLESPOONS (1 1/4 STICKS) UNSALTED BUTTER
- Position a rack in the lower third of the oven and preheat the oven to 325°F. Line the bottom and sides of the baking pan with parchment paper or foil, leaving an overhang on two opposite sides.
- Combine the butter, sugar, cocoa, and salt in a medium heatproof bowl and set the bowl in a wide skillet of barely simmering water. Stir from time to time until the butter is melted and the mixture is smooth and hot enough that you want to remove your finger fairly quickly after dipping it in to test. Remove the bowl from the skillet and set aside briefly until the mixture is only warm, not hot.
- Stir in the vanilla with a wooden spoon. Add the eggs one at a time, stirring vigorously after each one. When the batter looks thick, shiny, and well blended, add the flour and stir until you cannot see it any longer, then beat vigorously for 40 strokes with the wooden spoon or a rubber spatula. Stir in the nuts, if using. Spread evenly in the lined pan.
- Bake until a toothpick plunged into the center emerges slightly moist with batter, 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool completely on a rack.
- Lift up the ends of the parchment or foil liner, and transfer the brownies to a cutting board. Cut into 16 or 25 squares.