WT White Feeder Pattern Newsletter
Sept 28th, Monday (by 5 p.m.)
- All teachers must submit their SLO's and PDP's
Oct 1st, Thursday
- Administrators must score SLO's, approve PDP's, and hold all goal-setting conferences
- Commit! P3 Network Meeting 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. (ES Principals) @ St. Mark's School of Texas (located at 10600 Preston Rd., Dallas, TX 75230) Please make arrangements to attend this.
Oct 5, 7, 8,
- Attendance for credit training: A coordinator should send each attendance administrators a link to a designated time to attend by today, 9/25.
- Training will be held at the Haskell Building in the Second Floor Conf. room http://www.dallasisd.org/cms/lib/TX01001475/Centricity/Domain/148/September%2024%202015/Attendance%20for%20Credit%20Training.pdf
Oct 8th, Thursday (5 p.m.)
- "Campus FCNS ASM Program Selection Form" due in. Each campus must select one of the three listed options. Please send the form via email to Garrett Landry, email@example.com http://www.dallasisd.org/cms/lib/TX01001475/Centricity/Domain/148/September%2024%202015/Food%20and%20Child%20Nutrition%20Sevices%20After%20School%20Meal%20Program.pdf
- Pre-AP/GT: MS Principals must fill out form electronically http://www.dallasisd.org/cms/lib/TX01001475/Centricity/Domain/148/September%2024%202015/Pre%20Advanced%20Placement%20Gifted%20and%20Talented.pdf
Oct 9th, Friday (by 5 p.m.)
- 2015-2016 Bilingual Exception/ESL Waiver Report: Packets should be distributed to each campus beginning Oct 2nd. The completed documents are to be submitted to the Bilingual ESL dept. by Oct 9th. http://www.dallasisd.org/cms/lib/TX01001475/Centricity/Domain/148/September%2024%202015/2015-2016%20Bilingual%20Exception%20ESL%20Waiver%20Report.pdf
Oct 15th, Thursday
- Reading Language Arts Virtual Professional Development: registration due prior http://www.dallasisd.org/cms/lib/TX01001475/Centricity/Domain/148/September%2024%202015/Reading%20Language%20Arts%20Virtual%20Professional%20Development.pdf
Oct 18th, Sunday
- A summary with an update on your usage of RM City including – how it is being implemented ( in the classroom with teacher? computer lab with teacher? ) how often? Usage report?
Dora, Holly and I had the opportunity to work with Google. Great ideas to share are coming!
State Rep. Jason Villalba visited ED Walker and was greeted by the Royal Jackets. (Mr. Villalba conducted a school visit) .
- ACT District Testing to eligible 12 grade students during regular school day
- Principal Feeder Pattern Meeting @ Dealey from 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Oct 15th & Oct 22nd
- School Leader Reading Academy: please register if interested http://www.dallasisd.org/cms/lib/TX01001475/Centricity/Domain/148/September%2024%202015/Reminder%20Dates%20and%20Session%20Titles%20for%20the%20School%20Leader%20Reading%20Academy.pdf
Nov 3rd - Dec 14th
- Accountability Index Training for Principals http://www.dallasisd.org/cms/lib/TX01001475/Centricity/Domain/148/September%2024%202015/Accountability%20Index%20Training.pdf
Potential SLO Scoring/Submission Issue
A handful of evaluators have reported an issue that prevents them from scoring and submitting goal-setting SLOs in Schoolnet, though this issue does not seem to be affecting all evaluators.
If you encounter any technical issues please contact the Schoolnet help desk to document the problem and so they can follow up with you once it has been corrected. The phone number for the help desk is 866-697-6435 and it is staffed from 5:00am to 7:00pm. You can also email the help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org, but response time will be quicker if you call.
PLEASE NOTE: The issue does not impact a teacher’s ability to enter, revise, or share their SLO nor does it prevent evaluators from approving them.