By Eddie and Victoria
Left click and then click on the ption saying open link in new tab.
- Over 3.2 million students are victims of bullying each year.
- 1 in 4 teachers see nothing wrong with bullying and will only intervene 4 percent of the time.
- Approximately 160,000 teens skip school every day because of bullying.
- 1 in 7 students in grades K-12 is either a bully or a victim of bullying.
- 56 percent of students have personally witnessed some type of bullying at school.
- 1 out 10 students drop out of school because of repeated bullying.
- our source of these facts is http://www.dosomething.org/tipsandtools/11-facts-about-school-bullying
Be an ally not a bystander!
If you see bullying even if you don't know the person stand up for them, confront the bully. Dont let someone be mentally or physically hurt when you could stand up for them. Bullying isn't just face to face some people comment mean and nasty things on peoples posts that are on social media. Bullying isn't temporary. Bullying can effect someones self esteem, and confidence for the rest of their life. Some people take what the bullys say and believe them, making them not comfortable with the way they look or how they are. Bullying effects someone forever don't be a bystander STAND UP for the victim BE AN ALLY NOT A BYSTANDER!