Conner Ertel, Clint Underwood, Leslie Vaughn, Cooper Harter
- Art Deco, which caught on in America in the late 20s, is significant for many sharp turns and zigzags, along with using things like metals in the pieces as well
- Surrealism was also born in this are, which can be characterized by its extensive use of some... odd imagery which has stayed a part of art even to this day!
- Georgia O'Keeffe was a famous artist of the time who broke away from the traditions created in general art. She was able to do something unique and has become a painting legend.
- On the writing front, John Steinbeck wrote ideas of the progressive movement at the time. He was able to capture the way every man worked
- Frank Lloyd Wright built 4 textile block houses, which was considered revolutionary at the time.
- Broadway musicals and ragtime become very popular due to their catchy nature that captivated the masses.
- The camera technology was improved causing photography to become one of the most relatable visual representations 1920s culture.
- The movie industry grew greatly during the era due to the introduction of films having audio integrated with the video.
- Charlie Chaplin, a well known actor of the era, invented the idea of slapstick humor which is still one of the most famous forms of comedy even to this day.
- Edna St. Vincent Millay was a poet of the time and her poems written impacted the way people thought about things like poverty and women's rights in such a way that no one thought of before.
"1920s Art." 1920-30s Art. N.p., n.d. Web.
"Art, Music, and Literature of the 1920s." Art, Music, and Literature of the 1920s. N.p., n.d.
Web. 08 Jan. 2016
"1920s Music." 1920's Music. N.p., n.d. Web. 11 Jan. 2016.
"1920s Films – Early Production and The Introduction of Sound." Hollywood Movie Memories RSS. N.p., n.d. Web. 11 Jan. 2016.
"Edna St, Vincent Millay." Poets.org. Academy of American Poets, n.d. Web. 11 Jan. 2016.