SOBER Slumber Party!
Come play with us! We double-dog dare you...
Come play with us. Get away and be a kid again and celebrate what it means to be alive. Our mission is to create an experience for those in recovery to connect, make new friendships, and strengthen your support network by meeting other women that are traveling a similar journey.
Sober Slumber Party
Friday, Sep. 5th, 5pm to Sunday, Sep. 7th, 12pm
Granby, CO, United States
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
- Girl-bonding and ice-breaker
- Chick-flick under the stars with popcorn. 16 Candles? Say Anything?
- Mani/pedi station
- Chair massages
- 12-step-type meeting
- 6:00 - 8:00 SLEEP or PLAY. Summer/Spring/Fall: Early morning yoga, meditative hike, or trail run. Winter: hot yoga, snowshoeing
- 8:00 – 9:00 EAT. Make Breakfast together or healthy continental style light breakfast provided? Healthy Juice and Smoothie Making Class?
- 9:00 - 10:30 PLAY. Playshop: Improv 101 (everyone should participate in this)
- 10:30 – 12:00 FREE TIME. Free time or optional playshops. Song writing. Hip Hop. Laughter Yoga
- 12:00 – 1:00 EAT. Meditation Hike and/or Sack Lunch on your own
- 2:00 – 3:30 CONNECT. Group meeting / Recovery Focused / Time to share / connect / Reflect
- 3:30 – 6:00 REFLECT. Journal assignment
- 6:00 EAT. Gratitude Dinner. Build something together. Letting go. Rather than burning something what if we let something go? Balloons or butterflies or something happy?
- 8:00 PLAY. Lip-Sync Dance Party Recovery Celebration! When do we ever get a chance to celebrate and relish in our own awesomeness. Being in recovery is a daily battle and you deserve some recognition and love for all of your hard work. Talent Show! share. Bring your instrument, your voice, poems, readings, dance moves, magic tricks and share your gifts with the world. Or just enjoy the performances. Last Come prepared to lip sync to your favorite song – dress up like the artist or bring your own style.