a Cohen Career Center publication
What You'll Find
- Professional Correspondence: Learn how to use clear and professional messaging to network effectively
Fall 2017 Education & Human Services Event Calendar
- Check out our series of fall events for students interested in education & human services industries
Peace Corps Info Session
- Attend an information session highlighting volunteer experiences in Africa, as well as advice on how to navigate the application process
Graduate & Professional School Fair | 9/29
- Visit and speak with 100+ institutions representing programs across a wide range of industries including education and human services
Want to Ace Your Next Interview? Practice Telling a Good Story
- Learn how to tell your story in a compelling way
William & Mary SOE Day for Prospective Students | 10/20
- Investigate a wide range of Master's and Doctoral programs in K-12 education, higher education administration, counseling, special education, and more
Resource Spotlight: Professional Correspondence
For these tips and samples of outreach emails, visit the "Professional Correspondence" page on the Cohen Career Center website.
Fall 2017 Education & Human Services Events Calendar
Peace Corps Information Session
RSVP on TribeCareers.
Graduate & Professional School Fair, 9/29!
How to tell a story for a job interview
Read the full article on the Washington Post.
You're Invited! William & Mary SOE Day for Prospective Students!
Share the Love!
Feedback on this newsletter? Did you find this content useful? Is there something we left out that interests you? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any comments or suggestions.
Know someone else who would like to receive this? They can subscribe by logging in to TribeCareers. Next, select Profile>Academic. Scroll to the bottom of the screen to see the section called Areas of Interest. Select both or one of the following interest areas: Education and Counseling or Psychology,
Wish to unsubscribe? If you do not want to receive future issues of this newsletter, you can unsubscribe by editing your Areas of Interest on TribeCareers.