Bulldog "Double Scoop"
Week of October 15-19 AND 22-26
IMPORTANT DISMISSAL NOTES
Please utilize School Dismissal Manager to manage your child's dismissal transportation arrangements. Changes must be made to your child's School Dismissal Manager (SDM) by 2:00 p.m. each day
Kindergarten parents - please be at your child's bus stop by the assigned drop off time in order to receive your child. Kindergarten students must have an adult to receive them at the bus stop every day.
From the Clinic
If you are looking to for a way to help out the NBE clinic, please consider donating these items:
* New packages of plain cellulose sponges (without scouring pads/scratch pads on one side). I cut up sponges, wet them, and using fresh baggies daily, keep the clinic stocked with “ice packs!”
* I am also in need of BOYS UNDERWEAR! If you wish to donate new or used, clean, unstained underwear, please feel free to send them in to the clinic.
Help needed from the PTO
Parent teacher conferences will be held the week of October 8th and the week of Oct. 22. We would like to offer our awesome teachers some snacks so they can keep their energy levels up as they get the opportunity to meet with all of their students' parents both before and after the regular school day.
Would you be able to donate some "Grab and Go" snacks? Click below to sign up!
No time to get to the store to buy snacks? Now you can donate money towards snacks!
When sending lunch money in with your student, please remember to include the Student ID number and name.
Exciting news - the NBE Cafeteria is open and ready to accept lunchtime visitors!
We do have a NEW PROCEDURE for parents to sign up to have lunch with their child using SignUp Genius. There is no need to call into the office to reserve your spot. The September calendar is available at the link below and you may sign up at your convenience.
- You MUST have a current background check on file in order to eat lunch with your child.
- Parents may NOT use their student's account when purchasing a parent lunch. Parent lunch is $3.36
Click the link below:
- Select the date and correct grade level
- Click "Submit and Sign up"
- Enter your name and in the comments section please type your lunch choice
- Then click "Sign Up Now"
When sending lunch money in with your student, please remember to include the Student ID number on all checks and envelopes.
You will receive your book rental statement via email from Skyward Family Access.
Book rental fees are now past due. Please contact the office as soon as possible.
To pay with exact cash or check: Please stop by or send in your payment to the NBE office clearly marked with your child's first and last name and payment amount.
To pay with credit or debit card: Use eFunds link on the NBE webpage.
Media Center News
The PTO would love your help in the Media Center. A volunteer is needed each morning from 9-10 and another sometime in the afternoon. Volunteers check in books and shelve them.
Check out this signup for available slots!
Returning and new volunteers welcome. SafeVisitor badge required.
- Important note: Kroger has updated our New Britton PTO Community Rewards number. Please update your card as soon as possible. Our new number is: EU507
Facebook: New Britton Elementary PTO
Facebook: New Britton Elementary Parents & Teachers
New Britton Elementary
8660 E. 131st Street
Fishers, IN 46038
Phone: (317) 594-4130
Fax: (317) 594-4139
Website: New Britton Elementary