My car went 13.03 MPH
1. What is Speed?
Speed is how fast an object is moving.
2. What factors in the design of a car have an effect on speed?
Shape, weight, and aerodynamics all play a role on the speed of the car.
3. (Find an example of a technology that helps improve vehicle emissions, gas mileage or safety)...How does modeling and prototyping help with the development of products?Hybrid cars use gas and battery power, they use battery power as a main source and gas is back up. That way they use less gas.
1. What factors are important for a successful launch of your car?
The way that the launch hole was drilled, also shape,weight, and aerodynamics make the car go faster/slower
2. What are the best features of your car?
The best feature of my car was the “cutting edge aerodynamics”
3. Is there anything about your car that will negatively affect its performance?
My car’s hole on the back is off center, I am not sure if that will affect the speed though.
4. How many mph do you think your car will go?
I think that my car will go 7 MPH.
What turned out well?
My car went faster than I expected it to.
What did you enjoy the most?
I enjoyed being able to use all the tools and kinda do your own thing.
What could be better? What would you improve or do differently next time?
If I could do this again I would shave even more wood off to make my dragster lighter.
What was your least favorite part?
My least favorite part was how long it took to race everyone, and the program that we used to draw the cars although it became helpful later on.