ST. CROIX CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL
October 15, 2018
STUDENTS FIRST - PROFESSIONALISM - FAMILY
Top 10 by 2020
- Academic Achievement
- Student Climate
- Adult Culture
Together we can achieve anything.
Shoutouts & Celebrations
thank you for your outstanding effort, kindness, excellence, and selflessness.
- Sandy Weitgenant: Washed all the dishes in the teacher's lounge!
- Jeanette Turbeville: She works hard every. minute. of. every. single. day. She's the "eyes in the back of our head."
- Garret Wenzel: Organized an awesome field trip to Andersen Windows for our Construction Academy Kids.
- Tracy Klein: Offers great advice and support for how to best "counsel" students in our classrooms.
- Jerry Wold (2 recognitions): Helped finish the Cross Country Course. Always has a fresh pot of coffee ready each morning! Brightens my day!
- Everyone who subbed the past 2 weeks: Filled in for teachers who were out.
- Kamen Flanders: Taking his kids to do community service at the New Richmond food pantry.
- John Tackmann: Made some more wooden door stops for the rooms at the end of the hall!
- Cami, Emily, and Heather: Thanks for being great friends and providing emotional support in the form of hugs :)
- Emily Timmers: She has been subbing non-stop these past few weeks. She is always willing to help out and use her prep time to help her colleagues.
- Dani Wollberg: Helping me navigate the lunch supervision schedule and Aristotle.
- Kurt Soderberg and Jason Koele: For creating this form allowing staff to celebrate/thank each other consistently...and for fostering/encouraging a very positive staff culture.
You all ROCK!
Something to consider...
Schedule for the Week
Morning Greeters This Week
Social Studies Department
Monday, October 15
Mid-quarter Progress Report to Parents (see links above)
WIN PLC TIME: Social Studies, Health/PE
Tuesday, October 16
Picture Retakes - smile pretty
7:30 am - 8:00 am - BLT Meeting
WIN PLC TIME: Math
Wednesday, October 17 - MORNING MEETING
7:35 am - 8:15 am - Faculty Meeting
11:30 am - 5:30 pm - NHS Blood Drive
WIN PLC TIME: ELA
Thursday, October 18
11:30 am - 2:00 pm - Hazel Mackin Library Events and Book Club -Brittany Fahrenkamp in the Commons
WIN PLC TIME: Music, Science, SPED
Friday, October 19
7:30 am - 8:00 am - PBIS Meeting
8:00 am - 10:00 am - HSLT Meeting
From the Main Office
JOSTEN’S VISIT: Tuesday, October 30th - Graduation Caps, Gowns, and Class Ring Informational Meeting
Seniors: 1:05-1:20 (start of 7th-hour WIN)
Sophomores: 1:20-1:35 (end of 7th-hour WIN)
JOSTEN’S ORDER DATE: Friday, November 2nd
Josten’s will take orders during lunch 11:30-1:00 in the Commons
From the Health Services Office
Oct.16th, 10:45-11:45 There will be a FLU Shot clinic will be held in the high school conference room.
(flu shots are available for staff, spouses, and children of staff)