Important updates and news 4/5/2021
Week Twelve [B Week]
I hope you had a fun and relaxing Spring Break. We are officially mid-way through the Spring Semester. Stay tuned for more information regarding school reopening coming to you through texts, emails and twitter!
Below are important announcements and news for the week.
Important Announcements for Families & Students
- We need your voice (parents and students) in making important hiring decisions. Join our Hiring Committee! Click HERE to fill out an interest form.
- If you want to take an AP Class next year, you must turn in your contract NOW!
- Freshmen and Sophomores - do you want an exciting summer program about public health and a mentor? Apply for the Thrive Academy (contact Ms. Hall)
- Looking for more parents workshops or resources? Check out our website!
- Get instant updates! Follow STEM Academy on Twitter @STEMAcademyBer1
Not Getting Phone and Text Notifications?
Parents and employees can choose to Opt back into receiving Outreach (general) messages by calling (855) 502-7867 for any phone number that was previously Opted-Out.
You can also sign up for Parent Portal and get notifications on your Schoology App instead!
We are here to help! Call 323-817-6461 M-F 8-3PM
Enrichment & Award Opportunities
Educare Afterschool Club Schedule
Zoom link for ALL Educare clubs:
Scholarship for Seniors!
Due 4/20/2021 Click HERE
News for Teachers
Announcements & Reminders for Teachers & Staff
- We will have PD Monday and Friday at 9am. Don't forget, Monday is Counselor Conversations (look for Leib's email from Saturday).
- The 15 and 20 week Grading Windows have been extended to open 1 week earlier. During this time, students must be allowed to submit assignments for which due dates have passed and thus show re-mastery of content. Read the full memo HERE
- Practice getting a daily pass and show your students how to get one!
- Thematic Activities for April 12-16 click HERE