Global Health ID Specialty Series
An Online Course for the Infectious Disease Specialist
- 5 topic-based units with 15 sub-topics
- A module feedback survey
· Increase your understanding of tropical infectious diseases that are not commonly seen in traditional American practices'.
· Increase your comfort with infectious disease treatment of international travelers.
· Increase your understanding of infectious diseases that affect refugee/immigrant/visiting friends and relatives patients within the United States.
· Increase your recognition of global migration factors, such as access to care, cultural differences, etc., that impact the diagnosis and treatment of infectious diseases in a global setting.
- Travel Medicine
B. Tropical and Travel Parasites:
- Other Protozoa
- Other Worms
C. Tropical and Travel Bacteria:
- Bacteria Group #1
- Bacteria Group #2
- Viruses Group #1
- Viruses Group #2