Studio News: May Edition
End of Term Reminders, Summer Term Enrollment
Parents, Students & Teachers, THANK YOU for a truly AWESOME School Year! We have loved watching our students grow this season and look forward to watching them shine on stage at this year's Spring Showcase.
As we gear up for Summer, please make sure you read through the this month's newsletter!
May Newsletter Highlights:
- Spring Showcase Details
- Musikgarten Showcase - Sunday, May 7th
- Studio Showcase - Friday, May 12th & Saturday, May 13th
- Last Day of School Term is Saturday, May 27th
- NEW Ensemble Groups for Winds, Strings & Guitar Students!
- Summer Term Enrollment Opens Soon
- New Lesson Pricing, Policies & Procedures for ALL Students begins June 1st.
If you have any questions about any of these, don't hesitate to reach out to myself, Ms. Gaela, or our incredible Interns, Eleanor & Anna!
Recital Showcase Details
Recital Show Order & Digital Program will be available May 5th for all Shows.
Use the link below to visit our Showcase Newsletter which will include links for these items, as well as Showcase Details.
REMINDER: Lessons Run Through May 27th!
📢 Summer Term Music: New Lesson Times & New Student Portal 📢
Summer Term Teacher Availability
- To view Teacher Specific Availability, Go to the Team Page and select your teacher.
- To view ALL Availability by Instrument, Go to the Open Times Page.
Please note that the following teachers WILL NOT be available over Summer Term, please contact the Front Office for scheduling options and teacher recommendations:
Mr. Ben | Mrs. Danell | Mr. Jarod | Mr. Tim
How To Book Your Summer Term Spot
- Visit the Texas Amps & Axes Website
- Review Availability & Find your desired the Lesson Time
- Select Register Next to the desired Time
(All listed time slots assume a weekly 30 minute lesson)
- Use the JackRabbit Music Parent Portal walk-thru to Enroll for that time slot
To book a 45 minute or 60 minute time slot, register for 2 back-to-back slots & email office (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your lesson length preference. The Office Team will then revise billing and lesson accordingly.
Using the NEW Parent Portal - JackRabbit Music
We're excited to launch our New JackRabbit Music Parent Portal (psst.....we have an App coming soon too!)
Beginning with our Summer Term Enrollment, JackRabbit will be our new Studio Home base for booking, billing & communications! We're really excited about the more streamlined management opportunities and its incredible end-user experience.
We've put together a video walk-thru for you below.
REMINDER: New Lesson Pricing & Policies Go into Effect June 1st!
Please note our updated pricing structure for the upcoming terms. Existing Students will see the increase go into effect on June 1st.
Join a Summer Ensemble Class!
Summer Ensemble Groups
Ready to take your music experience to the next level? This Summer, we're launching New Ensemble Opportunities for your students!
Check out the Details below for Ensemble Options!
School of Music Management Team
Connect with Us!