All students are welcome! We are located in Room 300.
OUR STAFF & OUR POLICY
- Shari Stack, Librarian
- Marla Gellerman, Library Clerk
- All schools rules apply in the library. Respect each other and have fun!
- Books are checked out at the Circulation Desk with your Mepham Student ID card.
- Books may be taken out for 21 days. Books may be renewed twice.
- Reference books, books on reserve, and periodicals circulate overnight with the permission of the librarian.
- Computers are available for students’ academic use.
- Our Mac Lab is only to be used with classroom instruction and a teacher present.
- Our District website: www.bellmore-merrick.k12.ny.us has links to many important resources, many of which can be remotely accessed from your home computer. You will need the remote username and password. This list is provided by your Librarian.