Tweens, Teens & Social Media
What PARENTS and EDUCATORS Need to Know!
FREE Presentation Offering Practical Tools to Help YOU Educate Your Children & Students...
- Why scare tactics don't work - and what DOES
- Social media resources and curriculum
- Why good kids 'go bad' on social media, and how to reverse the damage
- How to create and use social media guidelines that promote good choices
- How to help tweens/teens integrate social media 'best practices' and self-brand
Speaker: Jean MacLeod, Social Media Specialist at Oakland Schools
Tweens, Teens & Social Media: What PARENTS & EDUCATORS Need to Know!
Wednesday, Feb. 11th, 7-8:30pm
Oakland Schools, 2111 Pontiac Lake Road, Waterford, MI, 48328-2376
No need to RSVP - but please SHARE this information with friends and colleagues, and join us for an incredible evening of practical social media parenting tools (plus coffee!).
Questions? Please email email@example.com
Jean MacLeod, Social Media Specialist, Oakland Schools
Jean is an award-winning blogger, a published author, and the strategist behind Oakland Schools' New Media platforms. Mom to 3 very online children.
Oakland Schools is a K-12 regional service agency dedicated to supporting public education and providing resources to teachers, administrators, parents and students in Oakland County.
Follow Oakland Schools on Facebook